23 Eylül 2011 Cuma

Kedi Portre Kupa son durum - Custom Order Kitty Cat Mug

15 Eylülde post ettiğim bu blog post üzerinden 1 hafta geçti, kupa fırından harika şekilde çıktı ve sahibine ulaşmak üzere Amerikaya doğru yola çıktı bile :)))
İşte fırından  çıktıktan sonraki son halleri : 

This wonderful kitty cat mug was a custom order from USA. I painted these wonderful cats' portraits with a big pleasure as I am a crazy cat lover  !
You can see my previous working steps with  this kitty cat mug from  this older post .
I really love to paint -custom "human" or "pet" portraits-  on various materials. The hardest material to work on is "porcelain", porcelain painting has some strict rules - so it is sometimes really difficult to reflect as I want to .
Each "personalized portrait" painting on PORCELAIN is truly challenge for me, I love to dare against strict rules of porcelain painting techniques :)))
If you want to order a custom painted  portrait creations  you can visit my custom portait items from my ETSY shop  


2 yorum: