17 Temmuz 2010 Cumartesi

Here is my Lazy Boy : Hand Painted Panda with Bamboo

As you know, I really love painting stones and re-colored their souls with my cute creations.. When I found this great oval shaped smooth Black Sea Stone, I decided to paint in on a Cute Lazy PANDA..
Here it is, I have just listed it on my ETSY Shop, you can get mor info from my shop :)
Turkish : 
Taşları boyamayı ve onların ruhlarını renkli dokunuşlar ile canlandırmayı sevdiğimi biliyorsunuz.. İşte son kreasyonlarımdan, Tatlı tembel Pandam! Bambusunu tembel tembel yiyiyor :)
Etsy dükkanımda yeni satışa sundum, ilgilenenler  Etsy online mağazamızdan detaylı bilgilere fiyatlara vb. ulaşabilir..
--- SATILDI--

2 yorum:

  1. Oh this lovely and sweet Panda is just amazing!!!! Such a beautiful work filled with your sensitive soul and love for animals!
    One more incredibly beautiful artwork my dear Sebnem :)!
    xoxo

    YanıtlaSil
  2. thanks so much for your great support mia carissima Anna :)
    xoxo

    YanıtlaSil